Heating and drying ovens with coated or stainless steel exterior. The timer allows the oven to be turned on or off after a preset time, with a choice between weekly, hourly or real time settings. Units with natural convection are ideal for gentle drying and heating, to protect delicate samples. Units with forced convection have adjustable fan speed and are suitable for faster drying and heating, and superior temperature uniformity.
- Standard over-temperature alarm and additional under-temperature alarm
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display and microprocessor controlled touch button operation
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells. Up to 10 programs can be saved
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Boost function enables rapid heating up
- Auto-dry function deactivates oven when samples are dry (with use of optional temperature sensor)
- Lockable door with door alarm
Delivery information: Supplied with two shelves and standard RS232 data interface. Please see 'Drying ovens, Heratherm General Protocol' for details on shelves, stacking kits and stands. Range of accessories and factory fitted options such as access ports are available on request; please contact your local Avantor sales office for further details.