PS, PC or PETG, with PP screw cap, sterile.
- Sloped design improves bottle stability when placed on a work surface
- Narrow bottle shoulder, combined with moulded finger grips, improves the ability to securely grip the bottle with gloved hands
- Easy Grasp bottle cap facilitates uncapping, tightening and bottle stacking, as well as providing a convenient gripping surface while transporting
- Polystyrene (PS) bottles are supplied with a white cap
- Polycarbonate (PC) bottles are supplied with a blue cap
- PETG bottles are supplied with a green cap
VWR Collection disposable, round, Easy Grasp media bottles have been designed for storage of sterile solutions, such as tissue culture media, serum and buffers. These bottles are available in three low extractable plastics: Polycarbonate which can withstand up to three autoclave cycles and offer good alcohol resistance; polystyrene for general purpose cell culture aqueous solutions; and PETG for most general laboratory solution storage.
Manufactured with Class VI materials in a ISO 13485 facility.