The Syngene G:BOX-F³ gel imaging system is designed for general fluorescence applications, including DNA and protein analysis. The range of applications available can be extended by adding lighting modules*. Driven from a database containing hundreds of application protocols, functional control of the G:BOX-F³ is handled by the GeneSys automatic control software, although full manual control is also possible. It has a 3,8 megapixel camera with motorised (f/1,2) lens , which gives high quality images with undetectable noise.
- CCD camera with 3,8 megapixel resolution and motor driven zoom
- Automated image capture, storage and enhancement via GeneSys control software (full manual control also available, if required)
- Images can be saved as JPEG, TIFF or BMP onto computer via Ethernet or USB interface connections
- Darkroom with large access door and safety interlocks has built-in white light and UV to white light conversion screen
- Maximum sample size 275×205 mm
* The modular construction of the G:BOX-F³ allows the choice of a range of lighting options for both epi- and trans-illumination light applications. Please contact your local Avantor sales office for further information.
Dynamic Range: 3,6 to4,8.
* The modular construction of the G:BOX-F³ allows the choice of a range of lighting options for both epi- and trans-illumination light applications. Please enquire for further details.
Delivery information: The system comprises a 3,8 megapixel CCD camera, motor driven zoom lens, seven position motor driven filter wheel, UV filter, darkroom with access door, and epi-LED white light. GeneSys image capture and manipulation software along with GeneTools analysis software is also supplied. Transilluminator, top silver cover and white light converter not supplied. An external computer is required for operation of the system.