ProfiSampler, the vacuum-operated sample collector for robust industrial use.
- Three feet guarantee that the ProfiSampler stands safely
- Fill level control, automatic return flow and overfill protection through built-in venting valve
- Available with suction hose in PE, PA and PTFE wherever the highest degree of purity is required
- Can be supplied with straight suction tubes for simpler sampling, incl. transport case for tidy transport and disposal of the suction tubes
- Sample bottles available in different materials and sizes
ProfiSampler PP for general samples, weak acids, alkalis, detergents and chemical baths. Made of solid, chemical resistant polypropylene.
ProfiSampler aluminium for solvents and flammable liquids in Explosion Categories IIA, IIB and IIC. With bottle thread GL 45 (suitable for Schott glass bottles 100 to 1000 ml).
When taking samples of flammable liquids, the device must be earthed. For this, earthing cable and, possibly in addition, anti-static set should be used, see accessories.
Suction volume: 200 ml
Suction pressure: 0,5 bar
Suction height from liquid surface: 5 m
Delivery information: ProfiSampler (PP), consisting of: Vacuum pump, made of solid PP, with feet, venting valve and bottle thread GL 40, 1 PP bottle 250 ml, 10 m PE suction hose (roll), 1 hose cutter, 1 stainless steel hose weight made of AISI 304 (1.4301), 20 seal-it bottle seals.
ProfiSampler (aluminium), consisting of: Vacuum pump made of aluminium, with feet, venting valve and bottle thread GL 45 with glass bottle 500 ml, 5 suction tubes PA black (220 cm long, electrically conductive), hose cutter, brass hose weight, 20 seal-it bottle seals, earthing cable.