Amersham™ ECL™ semi-dry blotters are designed to deliver outstanding electrophoretic transfer results using low current and voltage with a minimal amount of buffer. Units are available with and without built-in power supplies to give maximum flexibility.
- Electrotransfer proteins from polyacrylamide gels in less than 1 hour in state-of-the-art units
- Tested for use with Amersham™ ECL™ Western blotting reagents
- Units are available with or without power supply to give maximum flexibility
- Use minimal buffer, only enough to saturate blotting papers and membranes
- Long-lasting perforated platinum-titanium and stainless steel electrodes give uniform, contamination-free transfers
- Transfer two polyacrylamide gels in a stack
- Use low current and voltage for transfers
TE 70 semi-dry transfer unit is suitable for gels up to 14×16 cm, such as from SE 400 and SE 600 Ruby™ electrophoresis units or from two miniVE gels side-by-side. TE 77 semi-dry transfer unit accepts gels up to 21×26 cm or four side-by-side mini-gels.
TE 70 PWR and TE 77 PWR come with a built-in power supply and offer an automatic stopping feature. When the buffer becomes depleted, the transfer is stopped, saving the transfer before overheating. This safety feature resets when the power is turned off. In addition, safety is assured as the unit is limited to 30 V.
Certifications: The product fulfills valid directives and standards when used within the conditions specified in the user manual. The product must also be used in the same state as it was delivered from Cytiva and connected only to other CE labeled Cytiva modules or other products as recommended. For regulatory details please see declaration of conformity.