All Benchtop transilluminators are compact, lightweight and offer an economical alternative to the High Performance series transilluminators. With the exception of model M-10E, all single wavelength models are equipped with an 8 W, 302 nm UV tube. Hi/Med/Lo intensity settings (on single UV wavelength models) are for UV illumination fluorescence viewing and photography applications. The ‘Lo' intensity setting reduces photonicking and the ‘Hi' and 'Med' intensity settings are for analytical documentation work.
- Choice of filter area work surface sizes available
- Single UV wavelength models have Hi/Med/Lo intensity settings which can be switched, depending on the requirements of the application
- Dual UV models offer the choice of longwave to allow viewing of gels for extended periods, or mid-range to increase fluorescence for photodocumentation
- Triple wavelength models provide longwave, mid-range and shortwave UV all in one unit
- Clear UV blocking cover included
The dual UV model is the same size and design as other Benchtop models, but has single intensity and is equipped with mid-range (302 nm) and longwave (365 nm) UV in one unit. The triple wavelength models provide the selection of 365 nm, 302 nm and 254 nm in one compact unit.
W×D×H (M-10E only): 260×184×114 mm
W×D×H (dual UV models and single UV/variable intensity models, except M-10E): 356×279×122 mm
W×D×H (triple UV models): 356×279×137 mm
Note: Height includes UV blocking cover
Weight: 6,8 kg