Permanently attached, laser-etched 2D barcodes on the bottom of each tube allow you to scan and decode tubes at once without removing them from the rack and allow data to be associated with each tube.
- The 8×12 format enables the filling of 8, 12 or 96 tubes at once
- Tubes come in latch racks for added security and protection of samples
- Built-in error correction ensures that barcodes will never be misread
- 100% quality control checks that every code is unique and readable
- Solid, one-piece construction enables storage down to cryogenic temperatures
Septum tubes made from Virgin Class VI medical grade PP, autoclavable. The permanently installed DuraSeal® septa enable long-term storage needs at temperatures down to –150 °C.
Glass tubes are ideal for applications requiring enhanced chemical resistance. For samples in DMSO, chlorinated solvents and other harsh chemicals and applications where newly synthesised compounds need to be dried-down or lyophilised and subsequently resolubilised by hand or via automation.
Screwtop tubes and caps made from Virgin Class VI medical grade PP. O-rings made from silicone. These tubes are ideal for sample storage in virtually any laboratory condition, including the vapour phase of liquid nitrogen. They are available with or without caps and can withstand temperatures from –180 to +121 °C.
All tubes and trays are supplied free from DNA, RNAse, DNAse, endotoxins and cytotoxins. Tubes should be tested under individual laboratory conditions.