This one-hand, robust food penetration pH/°C measuring instrument comes with automatic temperature compensation. The robust penetration measuring tip is interchangeable and not affected by dirt and dust thanks to the hole diaphragm. The instrument is especially well suited to pH measurements in semi-solid media such as meat.
- pH tip embedded in unbreakable plastic; tip can be exchanged by user
- Combined penetration tip with temperature probe
- Maintenance-free gel electrolyte
- Backlit, 2-line display
- Audible key feedback
- Automatic full-scale value recognition
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration possible
Delivery information: Testo 205 is supplied with penetration probe, storage cap, belt/wall holder. The starter kit includes the instrument with penetration probe, storage cap, gel and cal. bottles 250 ml pH 4+7, belt/wall holder and aluminium case.