These are heavy duty MediLine models with forced air cooling. The controller features door and temperature alarms which can be customised to suit the end user. Controller can be locked. The refrigerant used is hydrocarbon. Units have 83-60 mm insulation and 2 castors with brakes.
- Back-up battery for 7,5 days data logging and 72 hours battery back up for controller in case of mains failure
- RS485 interface connection, volt-free contacts, pre-drilled access port and optional infrared key for data download
- Forced air ventilation with hot gas defrost – for very small internal temperature variation
- Multi-function digital display and electronic temperature controller
- Ergonomic handle and self closing doors
- Equipped with castors, two with brakes, and plastic plastic coated wire shelves
Temperature range: −10 to −26 °C and −10 to −35 °C
Ordering information: A range of accessories like product temperature probe, data download key, RS485 interface converter, etc are available, please contact your local Avantor sales office for futher information. Temperature performance graphs available on request.