These pharmacy refrigerators are specifically designed for the safe storage of pharmacy products compliant with DIN 58345. They provide maximum storage space on a 60 cm footprint and the under bench models are only 820 mm high (MKUv) so will fit under almost any bench.
- Electronic temperature control system with 0,1 °C temperature adjustment
- Audible and visual alarms for door open and temperature (user-adjustable)
- RS485 interface and volt-free contact for central monitoring
- Interchangeable self-closing door with lock
- LED interior ceiling light, with switch on glass door models
- Refrigerant used is hydrocarbon: R 600a
The forced air cooling system in conjunction with the electronic controller system ensures high temperature consistency and uniform temperature distribution. The Comfort controller stores the minimum and maximum interior temperatures, the last three temperature alarms, together with the time, date and duration of the alarm event. The digital display indicates the exact temperature and the operating status. There is a secondary safety thermostat to protect contents from temperatures below +2 °C. Additionally, the power failure alarm display indicates an audible and visual signal for at least 12 hours immediately upon power failure (the alarm can be switched off immediately).
The interior is white, seamless plastic with rounded corners for easy cleaning. The close-mesh grid shelves ensure that items do not tip over; the shelves are removable at 90° door opening.
Options: Height adjustable legs for models MKv 3910 and MKv 3913; stacking kit and roller set for models MKUv 1610 and MKUv 1613. The pre-drilled access port is designed to accept a PT100 sensor or similar
Temperature range: +3 to +8 °C