Midi submarine gel electrophoresis unit, SUB13Supplier: Hoefer
732-1975EA 622 EUR732-1975
Midi submarine gel electrophoresis unit, SUB13
Electrophoresis Systems Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis Systems
The SUB13 midi submarine gel unit has a maximum 112-sample throughput capacity and features a removable gel-casting tray with end gaskets that allow gels to be cast directly within the tank.
- Colour-coded and height adjustable combs for easy identification of comb thickness and control of well depth
- Buffer recirculation ports allow connection to a peristaltic pump for buffer recirculation during electrophoresis to maintain buffer pH and prevent ionic gradient formation
- Coloured loading strips for easy well detection when loading
- Compact tank reduces the buffer volume required to cover the gel, providing greater control over the voltage gradient and run-time
- UV-transparent running tray allows the user to image the gel without risk of damage due to handling
- Side handles for safe and easy transport around the laboratory
Delivery information: System includes buffer chamber assembly, safety lid, high voltage leads, running tray with silicone gasket, 2× 1 mm thick, 16-well combs, coloured loading strips, and 2× buffer recirculation ports.