The TE77X Semi-Dry Transfer Unit uses minimal buffer to transfer proteins from polyacrylamide gels in less than an hour. The units support as many as two layers of gels being transferred simultaneously.
- Included safety circuit breaker limits voltage and current from the users power supply, preventing electrical damage to the transfer unit
- Requires minimal current so does not generate the excessive heat that can dry out the transfer stack and halt transfer or damage transfer units
- Durable iridium oxide and stainless steel electrodes allow for contamination-free, consistent transfer
- Vented electrodes prevent build-up of bubbles which may impair transfer
- Minimal buffer requirements reduce reagent cost and preparation time
Delivery information: Both units include moulded base with platinum coated titanium anode and high voltage leads, hinged lid with stainless steel cathode, and 50× porous cellophane sheets (20×35,5 cm). In addition, TE70X includes 25× blotting paper sheets (14×16 cm) and 2× Mylar® masks (16,5×18,5 cm). TE77X includes 25× blotting paper sheets (21×26 cm) and 2× Mylar® masks (23×27,5 cm).