This dual-laser (IR) digital thermometer with (K) probe is suitable for non invasive measurements in food, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, cleanrooms, electronics and on-site applications.
This thermometer is suitable for applications in food, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, cleanrooms, electronics and field use.
- Field of view is 12:1 (the spot size is 50 mm at 0,60 metres)
- Readings on any type of surface: Solids, semi-solids and liquids
- Maximum/minimum features for viewing at any time, display of the average of all readings and of the difference between two readings
- Audible, user-settable, high and low alarms signal out of range conditions
- User-adjustable emissivity from 0,1 to 1,00 in increments of 0,01
- Field of view of 12:1, double laser
- Minimum/maximum viewing at any time
- Audible, user-settable, high and low alarms
Weight: 255 g
Traceability to NIST.
Delivery information: Supplied with Traceable® certificate of calibration provided by NIST from an ISO 17025 laboratory accredited by A2LA, K-type probe and two AAA batteries.